Road To Recovery Program
The Road to recovery program is designed to help you get back into an active lifestyle/sport after an injury. This program is ideal for anyone that needs physiotherapy guidance on exercises and progressions to get you back into your routine.
What is involved?
- On your first appointment our physiotherapist will do an assessment on your injury, and then develop a gym exercise program based on the assessment findings. We will also go through the program with you to check for technique and form of the exercises
- You are then encouraged to come to the gym during the week to rehabilitate your injury through the exercises
- Once a week our physiotherapist will review your exercises and progress you accordingly with more challenging exercises
- Recovering from an injury that has occurred within the last 6 months
- Inside 6 Pillars Fitness Gym: 52 Remuera road, Newmarket, Auckland
- Parking: directly outside or underground parking first left off Middleton Road
- $34.50 / Week. For 6 weeks
- There are no other cost involved (It includes physiotherapy weekly review & gym access)
How do I book in?
Booking online would be the easiest way to book in for the program.
Select "Book Online" -> "Triumph Physio - 6 Pillars Fitness" -> "Road To Recovery" -> Select a suitable time slot & fill in your details
Otherwise fill in the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your booking. Alternatively if you would like more information please call 09 526 1448