Physio Mat Pilates
Pilates is a series of movements that focuses on core strength, posture and balance.
These classes are taken by our qualified Physiotherapists.
- Increase muscle strength & tone. Particularly around the abdominals, lower back, hips and backside
- Rehabilitation or prevention of lower back injuries
- Improve posture and breathing patterns
- Increase body awareness
- Stress management
Details of the classes
- Inside Habitat for Fitness Gym studio room: 52 Remuera road, Newmarket
- Every Thursday starting at 12:00pm
- 45 minutes of Physio led Pilates
- Parking: directly outside or underground parking first left off Middleton Road
- Changing rooms are available
- What to bring: Mat, towel & water bottle
- Non-members: $20 / class
- Members: $16 / class
- Need a buddy for your first class? Bring your friend along at no extra cost.
How Do I Book In?
Filling in the form below would be the easiest way to book in for a Pilates class, we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your booking. Alternatively if you would like more information please call 09 526 1448