Chronic Knee Pain Classes
These classes are designed to help improve your quality of life if you’re currently suffering from chronic knee pain. We base our classes through an evidence based approach which has shown to reduce knee pain and alleviate stiffness.
The classes are led by our qualified physiotherapists.
Criteria for the class
- If you have experienced knee pain for more than 3 months
- Over 45 years old
- Non-members: $120 for 6 sessions
- Members: $96-$102 for 6 sessions
What is involved in the classes?
- 45 minutes of exercises specific for knee health
- The exercises are a combination of strengthening, balance, stretching and aerobic movements
- Questionnaire before and after 6 weeks to monitor improvements
- Given Home exercise program to optimise improvements
Details of the classes
- Every Wednesday starting at 11:00am
- Inside Habitat for Fitness Gym: 52 Remuera road, Newmarket
- Parking: directly outside or underground parking first left off Middleton Road
How do I book in?
Booking online would be the easiest way to book in for a knee class.
Select "Book Online" -> "Triumph Physio - Newmarket Sports & Strength" -> "Group Session" -> "Chronic Knee Pain Class" & Fill in your details
Otherwise fill in the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your booking. Alternatively if you would like more information please call 09 526 1448